In this YouTube video, Kendra Urdang addresses the men that don’t call themselves feminists; the men that don’t speak up for women when they are degraded, raped, or sexually harassed. The treatment or mistreatment of women is not a female problem only — it should be everyone’s problem — men and women alike. Very powerful performance.
- Gaby on Don’t Act Like a Man: Sexual Violence and Tony Porter’s Message to Men
- Megan on It’s My Body, and I Won’t Shave Unless I Want To
- Leslie on Penis Envy:6 Reasons I Wish I had One
- Marinagraphy on “He’s Not The Sun”: Christina Yang and Barbara Walters’ Last Message to Women
- Karen Wojcik Berner on “He’s Not The Sun”: Christina Yang and Barbara Walters’ Last Message to Women
Latest Pins on Pinterest